- Log in to AltusLearn.
- You should be taken to your user profile.
- Click the tab toward the top of the page labeled
"3. Notification Settings."
- Once you update your settings, click the "Finish" button near the bottom of the page to save your changes.
In the Notification Settings section, there is a drop-down to choose if you would like to be notified of new courses of a specific credit type, all new courses, or if you would prefer not to be notified of new courses.
There are also check-boxes to choose-
- If you would like to be alerted when your wallet is nearing expiration
- If you would like to receive email alerts about your shopping cart
- If you would like to be notified about new discussion comments for courses you're enrolled in
- If you would like to be notified about new replies for course discussions you've participated in